Co-founder Actus Veritas Geoscience, PetroXP Alliance, U3 Explore and industrial advisor for code t3. Geophysicist experienced in international O&G opportunity assessment & risk evaluation. Delivering multi-scale G&G integration. A Team player and a problem-solver oriented to increase efficiency, drive cost reduction and deliver technology implementations. Highly skilled in business intelligence for new ventures, data analytics, GIS mapping, design thinking, implementation of digital transformation and able to lead organizations to a sustainable change.
Highly experienced as an integration geoscientist in exploration and production, has operational experience in the life cycle of oil and gas assets. Marel is an independent, creative critical-thinker with analytical skills. She is a self-starter anda mentor for young professionals. She has an entrepreneurial spirit with strong work ethics and a sustainable approach in oil and gas practices.
As a geoscientist who delivers integrated and multi-scale geologic and geophysical interpretations for play/prospect opportunities and risk assessment evaluations, she provides business intelligence research and high value-added data analysis for decision-makers.
- Conduct 2D / 3D seismic data interpretation. AI-Artificial Intelligence and ML- Machine Learning application implementation for seismic analysis.
- GIS mapping. Geodata analytics and digital transformation implementation.
- Multiscale basin/play/prospect G&G analysis, the regional framework to reservoir characterization
- New opportunities evaluations of government bid rounds, farm-ins, bidding assessment and evaluation. Business intelligence data analytics for country and basins.
- Regional studies tectonic frameworks using grav/mag, outcrops, sediment fairway, regional drilling statistics, oil occurrences, well-fail analysis, and petroleum system studies in a compressive to identify potential risk and uncertainties to be addressed for opportunities
- Presented and defended interpretations (peer reviews, management, and partners). Self-starter and results-oriented. Collaborative team player-oriented to results.
- Provide assistance for strategy workshops for new country entry and new ventures, assisted with colleagues from Actus Veritas Geoscience who can provide extensive international expertise for opportunities analysis and powered by Sharpcloud
- Technology advisor in upstream operations for Code t3 , helping to reshape you virtual way of work.
- Team coordinator for technical and project execution
- Mentoring and coaching on job training for younger professionals
Discovery U3 EXPLORE Venezuela Project
The ambition is to build a complete National Data Repository (SDDC- Sustainable Development Data Center) for all of Venezuela’s mineral resources, renewable energy to be able to analyze the impact of exploiting these resources on the environmental and social development of Venezuela.
Small Business Owner
Owner of Big Frog Custom T-Shirts & More of The Woodlands. We are specializing in high-quality, Digital Garment-Printing (DTG). We are a collaboratively-minded local business interested in working with local business in the area of Magnolia, The Woodlands and Conroe, offering a high quality customer services. We are part of BNI Woodlands I, The Woodlands Chamber of Commerce and the Greater Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce us in Facebook and Instagram to know more.
- Member of VAPA - Venezuela American Petroleum Association, nonprofit professional organization in the Venezuelan Hydrocarbon industry in Houston with the purpose to promote the professional growth of its members in technologies applied to the value chain of energy sector while maintaining a high standard of conduct and Provide technical support, education and training for the sustainable development of the Venezuelan Hydrocarbon Industry.
- RECLIVE partner, supporting artist of performing arts to stream recorded events in Live-Mode