More than 25 years of experience as a subsurface characterization geoscientist working in fast-paced result-oriented multicultural & multidisciplinary project delivery teams. Strong technical experience in basin/play/asset evaluation, block/asset acquisition, technology selection and implementation fit to local project conditions, and decarbonization projects. Leading business development and resource characterization projects in Latin America, the Caribbean, and West Africa. Applying oil and gas subsurface characterization methodologies and skills in regional and injection site assessments for the decarbonization projects.
Outstanding relationship builder with coaching experience developing team members. Coordinating effective project delivery collaborating in a remote team environment, experience working effectively with people at all levels in an organization:
- Subsurface site risk and uncertainty analysis for Oil and Gas Exploration and Production.
- Road-mapping for innovation.
- Creative problem-solving applying quantitative geospatial analysis.
- Capability building for CCS (Carbon Capture and Storage) storage characterization.
- Defining the role of geosciences in decarbonization projects for companies.
Chief Geophysicist and VP of Technology of Coastline Exploration
Owner of a local small business of Big Frog Custom T-Shirts and More of The Woodlands, TX.
Coastline Exploration is looking for a partner with Deepwater operating experience to farm into Somalia offshore. With our world-class team, we're confident that we can find oil and gas reserves off the coast of Somalia. Coastline Exploration is now seeking partners to join an exploration program to test the basin, and we plan to open the data room in Houston for potential partners in early April.
AREAS OF GEOSCIENCE EXPERTISE
- Integrator of different geological and geophysical data in regional petroleum system assessments and prospect evaluations.
- Assessor of geologic and operational risks.
- Interpreter of 2D/3D seismic data using various commercial and proprietary geoscience software systems and ArcGIS mastering G&G workflows; calibrations; geometries and attributes interpretation; depth conversion, mapping, and geomodelling 3D.
- Data room specialist preparing farm-ins and assessing farm-outs.
- Market researcher and pathfinder in energy transition market analyzing policies and technologies.
- Presenter at peer reviews, to decision-makers and partners.
- Data management—self-starter and results-oriented.
- Innovator and practical implement or of digital transformation using optimal technologies with cost optimization and efficiencies improvements.
- Implementer of oil and gas subsurface characterization methodologies in decarbonization projects in regional and injection site assessments.
- Fluent in Spanish and able to communicate in Portuguese.
- Innovator in the creative blend of geoscience disciplines and emerging technologies.
- Assessor of root causes and provider of fit-for-purpose solutions and action plans.
- Specialist in digital marketing and customer acquisition.
- Moderator of virtual workshops and facilitator of think-tank ideas development.
Discovery U3 EXPLORE Venezuela Project
The ambition is to build a complete National Data Repository (SDDC- Sustainable Development Data Center) for all of Venezuela’s mineral resources, renewable energy to be able to analyze the impact of exploiting these resources on the environmental and social development of Venezuela.
Small Business Owner
Owner of Big Frog Custom T-Shirts & More of The Woodlands. We are specializing in high-quality, Digital Garment-Printing (DTG). We are a collaboratively-minded local business interested in working with local business in the area of Magnolia, The Woodlands and Conroe, offering a high quality customer services. We are part of BNI Woodlands I, The Woodlands Chamber of Commerce and the Greater Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce us in Facebook and Instagram to know more.
- Member of VAPA - Venezuela American Petroleum Association, nonprofit professional organization in the Venezuelan Hydrocarbon industry in Houston with the purpose to promote the professional growth of its members in technologies applied to the value chain of energy sector while maintaining a high standard of conduct and Provide technical support, education and training for the sustainable development of the Venezuelan Hydrocarbon Industry. Menthor for Young professionals.
- RECLIVE partner, supporting artist of performing arts to stream recorded events in Live-Mode