Co-founder of Cartogeo (ESRI Venezuela local partner), a consulting company that offers products and services in the areas of geodesy, GIS, Mapping, and Remote Sensing. With 30 years of experience as a Geodetic Engineer performing and managing projects for the generation, conversion, and updating of cartographic information, as well as in the acquisition, processing, and analysis of remote sensing images from optical and radar sensors on satellite and airborne platforms. Professor of GIS, Cartography, and Photogrammetry at the Central University of Venezuela and at the Simon Bolivar University
- Cartogeo C.A. from 2001, Co-founder / Managing Director Operative management of the projects and services that the company carries out to its diverse clients.
- Schlumberger of Venezuela, 2000-2001 - Information Security Manager. Design, monitoring, and supervision in the development of security projects for information systems and access control.
- Soluciones Integrales GIS C.A. (SIGIS) 1997-2000, IT Manager. Administration and monitoring of local area networks, users support (Windows and UNIX), preventive and corrective maintenance of equipment and peripherals. Supervision and control in the installation, configuration, start-up and support of Intranet-Internet systems. Installation and administration of database applications.
- Soluciones Integrales GIS C.A.(SIGIS) 1994-1996, Project manager. Planning, monitoring, and control in the development of projects under CAD software, Automated Mapping and Digital Photogrammetry.
- Digital Equipment of Venezuela,1993-1994, Technical Service Engineer. Support and technical service in the areas of Software (Operating Systems: SCO Unix, Ultrix, OSF/1 and Windows) and Hardware (Minicomputers, Workstations, PCs and peripherals).
- Intergraph Services of Venezuela, 1992-1993. Support Specialist Software support specialist in the areas of CAD tools, digital image processing and capture and electronic processing of documents and maps.
- Servicio Autónomo de Geografía y Cartografía Nacional, 1990-1991. Coordinator of the Digital Image Processing section at the Computerized Environmental Information System (SICA). Conversion and digital processing of satellite images and aerialphotographs. Analysis, classification, and interpretation of remote sensing images for the generation of thematic maps.
- Ministerio de Desarrollo Urbano (MINDUR) Dirección de Tierras, 1990. Lead of the Cadastral Department Supervision and review of topographic and cadastral surveys. Preparationof technical reports with cadastral and topographic maps.
- Computer Science for Planners, Digital Cartography and Geographic Information Systems at the Universidad Simón Bolívar, Department of Urban Planning.
- Photogrammetry, Cartography and Thematic Mapping at the Universidad Central de Venezuela, Engineering Faculty, Civil Engineering School, Department of Surveying and Geodetic Engineering.
- External instructor for Hewlett Packard Enterprise, in courses for: Servers UNIX management, design Storage Area Network, SAN Devices management, Composable Systems and Software BackupTools.
- Geodetic Engineer, Universidad Central de Venezuela, 1989
- Master of Science in Systems Engineering (in course 2004-2006), Universidad Simón Bolívar,