This extensive report is written in Spanish and is available for purchase and discussion during the consultation with the author. The consultation could be in English or Spanish.
This report has a revised interpretation of the regional geology and updates of the main parameters of a shale play, such as regional variations in source rock thickness, maturity, and total organic content. 32 figures in the report contain detailed maps, well logs, cross-sections, seismic lines, and more.
Outline of the report:
- Exploration History
- Regional Geology
- Vaca Muerta Formation Characteristics
- Mineralogy, Petrophysics, and Geomechanics
- Petroleum System
- Exploration Potential
Some of useful and updated information consist in:
- Vaca Muerta Fm. regional maps with blocks :
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC Wt%) , average values.
- Maturity (Ro %), average values
- Total thickness in meters.
- High TOC section thickness map
- Faults and fractures associated with production (Sweetspots?)
- Logs using Passey method
- Production per well and zone
- Tables and graphs with number of wells and type vs production per year.
- Summary of main development block
- Estimated resources/reserves
For more information available, please schedule a e-commerce consulting time here