Extensive experience in reservoir simulation and reservoir analysis. Her industry experience include inter-disciplinary projects in reservoir characterization development, has participated in activities in geological and petrophysics interpretation. In these projects, my principal role has been the mathematical modeling to analysis existing reserves and assessment, conducting reservoir development planning. Main experience in simulation was in heavy oil reservoirs including black oil and compositional, thermal and enhance oil recovery such as propane injection. Gas reservoirs ’integrated asset management in Argentina. I have worked with ENI as a reservoir engineer for Agip-KCO for Kazahstan’s reservoirs in fracture reservoir projects involving dynamic calibration of Discrete Fracture Network in some wells in Kashagan field have been identified as possible candidates for a characterization of fracture networks, on the basis of available dynamic data, in order to upscale permeability and porosity to grid model. Reserves Evaluation in Kashagan field.
Her expertise involves PVT characterization, production evaluation, well test analysis, reserves estimation as steps prior to carrying out a simulation study. Using Integrated Asset Management software.
She had led activities of reservoir simulation and analysis, in multidisciplinary project teams including oil field staff, communication and presentation skills. Also haveco-authored several technical publications and presentations in professional meetings and conferences.
Currently Board member of Venezuelan American Petroleum Association VAPA as a treasurer. She has created and manages a company’s brand voice and image. She is responsible for aligning all association communications, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity.
I am fluent in English and Spanish. Basic Italian and Portuguese.
- Provided reservoir engineering input and coordinated interdisciplinary (geophysics and geologies, reservoir engineers, production engineers, and workover experts) teamwork, which resulted in approvals of many wells in several fields, including Arecuna, Bare, Cerro Negro and Hamaca, located in eastern Venezuela.
- Provided high quality reservoir engineering support for a group of oil/heavy-oil/gas reservoirs located in eastern Venezuela and Argentina resulting in increased production, using Integrated Asset Modeling (IAM).
- Provided important input for the yearly business planning cycle by means of high quality production forecasts.
- Participated in evaluation and justification of incremental reserves.
- Defined long-term development strategy for 2010-2050 business plan for Kashagan field.
Competencies and currents skills:
- Reservoir Simulation: Mature Field Re-development Planning; Compositional, Heavy Oil Reservoirs, and Conceptual Development Studies.
- Development Planning; primary, secondary (waterflooding) recovery mechanisms; horizontal and multilateral well design; oil, and gas condensate reservoirs.
- Production Forecasting, Reserve and Pressure Estimates.
- Reservoir Fluid and phase behaviour analysis.
- Fracture characterization and simulation.
- Oil and Gas Well Testing.
- Classical Analytical Reservoir Engineering.
- Field Performance Analysis.
- Multi-disciplinary Teamwork
- Mentoring of younger reservoir engineers and technical assistants.
- Field Database Building- exposure to variety of datasets
- Report Writing, Presentations
Publications Technical Reports
- Pineda, Flor., “Economic study to select the best production system in Lago cinco Maraven”. Thesis at La Universidad del Zulia. (1996).
- Venturini, Gilberto., Pineda, Flor., “Alternatives to improve the productivity of Bachaquero Superior Area.” PDVSA-Intevep technical Report (1996)
- Boardman, David., Pineda, Flor., A” Water and Steam injection diagnostic in Reservoir Morichal 01”. PDVSA-Intevep technical report Intevep (1997)
- Pineda, Flor., “Optimum space between horizontal wells for Reservoir Arecuna Block, Orinoco Belt”. PDVSA-Intevep technical Report (1997)
- Pineda, Flor., “Decline analysis of Reservoir Jobo 01” PDVSA-Intevep Technical Report (1998).
- Pineda, Flor., “Diagnostic of water production using curve types in Reservoir Morichal 01”. PDVSA-Intevep Technical Report (1998).
- Rodriguez, Hector., Pineda, Flor.,“Analysis of optimum production of Reservoir U1 MFA33” PDVSA-Intevep Technical Report (1998).
- Pineda, Flor., “Field development plan analysis and prediction of horizontal wells performance in Morichal 01”, PDVSA-Intevep Technical Report (1998).
- Pineda, Flor., “Conceptual Simulation to determine the optimum length of horizontal well in reservoir Morichal 01”.PDVSA-Intevep Technical Report (1998).
- Pineda, Flor., “Field development plan Reservoir MFB-50 Orinoco Belt, through propane injection”. University Simon Bolivar (1999).
- Venturini, Gilberto., Pineda, Flor.,“Evaluation of results of isochronal tests in wells PAG-5E and PAG-6E. PATO field”. PDVSA-Intevep Technical Report (2000).
- Pineda, Flor., “Integrated Study MPE-1area, BITOR”, PDVSA-Intevep Technical Report (2001)
- Rodriguez, Hector., Pineda, Flor., Reserves estimation in Ameriven, Hamaca field. PDVSA-Intevep Technical Report (2002)
Publications Professional Meetings/Conference:
Venturini, G.J., Pineda, F.M., “Alternatives for improving the productivity in the Bachaquero Superior field,”Venezuela. 10th SVIP Annual Technical Conference. Maturin,Venezuela. July 1996.
Boardman, David., Pineda, Flor.,“Evaluation of production methods in the Morichal heavy Oil Reservoirs”publication magazine SPE 53691. 1998
Pineda, Flor., Salazar, Victor.,“Simulation of Extra-Heavy oil with foamy behavior in Orinoco Belt”. Peru. IV International Seminar INGEPET Latin American Forum 2002.