- Comprehensive sections on Architectural Elements, Recognition Criteria and Depositional Model.
- Detailed exploration and development summaries of eight Gulf of Mexico fields and one West Africa field.
- Detailed production history of twenty-one completions, including logs over completed intervals and monthly production profiles of water, gas and oil.
- Comprehensive conclusions covering Reservoir Model, Well Design and Production.
- Critical information necessary for building reservoir models
- Over 120 pages with extensive references.
This 107-page report provides detailed information on thin-bedded (levee) deepwater reservoirs. The report contains information on reservoir characteristics, performance, production problems, and surprises. Each field history is summarized in detail and each reservoir is analyzed with monthly production profiles and logs.