Slavo Pastor currently leads Advisor Energy and code t3, both companies he founded in early 2016. Advisor Energy provides its clients with a cloud-native platform with multiple applications supporting strategic, financial, and operational decision-making in the Energy industry. Code t3 builds cloud-native applications from scratch, transitions legacy technology to the cloud, or optimize what organizations already have on the cloud.
2016 - Present
Founder and CEO at code t3
Everybody talks about digital transformation. We do it. We build cloud-native applications from scratch, transition legacy technology to the cloud or optimize what you already have on the cloud.
Founder and CEO at Advisor Energy Inc.
Developed discover.energy, a cloud-based platform for superior strategic, financial, and operational decision-making in the Energy industry.
2013 - 2015
Founder and CEO at Tracktivity
Created a solution to help motoracing venues manage the visitor-facing aspects of their business and reduce the number of tools they need to use and the fragmentation therein.
- Built world's largest database of motoracing venues.
- Built an easy-to-use, cloud-based platform with iOS and Android mobile apps.
- Launched in USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Partnered with over 500 motor racing venues in the 5 countries and facilitated event promotion.
- Provided ticketing services at 60 venues.
2010 - 2013
SVP Energy Technical at IHS Markit
Appointed to lead the Energy information, software, and consulting division of IHS, the largest division of the company.
Built a new management team capable of leading the organization to growth. Combined high-potential individuals from within the organization with external hires.
Defined a global GTM strategy - segmented the world into "Geomarkets" based on geographical proximity, resource base commonalities, customer needs, language, and market specifics. Built a growth strategy for each Geomarket. Put particular emphasis on the Asia-Pacific region, which had the highest growth potential. Established a new customer support center in Penang, Malaysia, boosted presence in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo and opened a new office in Jakarta.
Rationalized product offering and established a process for sunsetting of obsolete product. Built a new information platform that integrated various fragmented databases (over 650 different database schemas). Created R&D efforts aimed at improving customer satisfaction with the products - better UX, ergonomics, productivity, shorter learning curve.
Deployed almost $1B on strategic acquisitions to address the gaps in the product offering. Acquired ODSP, SMT Kingdom, Fekete Software, HTSI, Dodson Data Systems, PacWest and a few others.
- Doubled revenues and tripled the EBITDA over 3 years
- Dramatically increased product and services "stickiness" subscription churn rate fell by over 30%
- Steady improvements in customer satisfaction in 5-10% yearly increments.
2008 - 2010
VP Information Solutions, Schlumberger
Appointed to lead Schlumberger Information Solutions in North America.
- Un-tangled various unprofitable service deals.
- Whenever applicable, (1) renegotiated pricing, (2) optimized resourcing to achieve profitability or (3) exited the engagement.
- Set up a domain-driven technical sales and business development organization working together with sales - with the underlying processes, roles, and responsibilities.
- Established processes for qualifying the financial viability of opportunities before we pursued them.
Despite a cratering market, we were able to maintain the revenues flat in 2009 while dramatically increasing profitability. Increased top line and bottom line into 2010.
2006 - 2008
Area Manager, Schlumberger
Responsible for all of Schlumberger's business units in one of the 3 operating regions in Russia.
2004 - 2006
Business Manager Russia, Schlumberger
Sales management and ultimately overall business responsibility for the Information Solutions division of Schlumberger in Russia. Served the E&P sector with software, hardware, information management and consulting services.
2001 - 2004
Various assignments, Siberia, Russia Schlumberger
Responsible for Schlumberger's business development, marketing & sales activities and in Western and Eastern Siberia with main focus on pumping, completion and drilling services.
1998 - 2001
Field Service Manager, Schlumberger
In charge of BIGORANGE XVIII, a well services stimulation and completions vessel operating in the North Sea. Responsible for all operational aspects of the vessel – logistics, quality and HSE, customer relations.
1994 - 1997
Various assignments, Central & Eastern Europe, Schlumberger
Responsible for startup of Schlumberger oilfield services operations in Central & Eastern Europe. Responsible for bids, operations planning and support and logistics for pumping and completions services.